Michael Tippett represents institutional and entrepreneurial owners, investors, developers and tenants in buying, selling, developing and leasing commercial real estate projects of all types, with a particular focus on multi-tenant retail and single tenant, net leased properties.
Mike also has significant experience in representing lenders and borrowers in negotiating, documenting and closing acquisition and development, construction, permanent and mezzanine loans, and in a variety of post-closing loan servicing matters.
Prior to attending law school, Mike spent approximately 10 years in the shopping center development industry. This background gives him a unique ability to bring a business-oriented perspective to the handling of his clients’ matters.
- Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1996)
- Georgia State University (M.S., 1988)
- University of Georgia (B.B.A., 1982)
- Shareholder, Click & Null, Atlanta (2003-2009)
- McKenna Long & Aldridge, Atlanta (1996-2003)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- State Bar of Georgia
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Georgia State University Real Estate Alumni Group
- University of Georgia Real Estate Alumni Group
Rate : $$$