Michael R. Wing has represented financial institutions, investment groups, developers, and utility companies in a broad range of transactions across the United States, including commercial real estate acquisition, management, leasing, disposition, real estate finance, and asset-based commercial lending.
He also regularly represents lenders and investors in the restructuring and refinance of commercial indebtedness outside of bankruptcy. Prior to joining Balch, Mike was a partner at a large international law firm.
- University of Georgia, J.D., 1994
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Political Science, 1990
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1994
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1994
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
Rate : $$$