Michael Reed guides clients through labor and employment matters, especially on litigation surrounding discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination. He also counsels employers on wage and hour disputes, class and collective actions, employee misclassification claims and labor union organization, among other wideranging employment and labor issues.
Michael represents clients in federal and state court and before various federal and state administrative bodies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Texas Workforce Commission. He is a contributing author to the firm’s Employment & Labor Perspectives blog.
- Represents employers in federal and state court lawsuits involving claims for sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Represents employers before federal and state agencies, such asthe Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Texas Workforce Commission.
- JD, Texas Tech University School of Law, Articles Editor, Texas Tech Law Review, 2012
- MBA, Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business, 2012
- BA, English, The University of Texas at Austin, 2009
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Labor and Employment Section
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$