Michael Roh regularly works with leading investment firms such as TPG, H.I.G. Capital, Summit Partners and Bain Capital in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, cross-border transactions, public and private mergers and acquisitions, PIPE investments, and other direct investments.
In addition, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies turn to him for sophisticated advice on governance arrangements and complex equity structures. Michael also advises public and private companies and their stakeholders on general corporate matters and corporate restructurings.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2004
- AB (History), cum laude, Princeton University, 1999
- Massachusetts, 2008
- New York, 2005
- Representing H.I.G. Capital in its pending acquisition of Wastequip, a leading North American manufacturer of waste equipment.
- Represented IASIS Healthcare in its sale to Steward Health Care, creating the largest private for-profit hospital operator in the United States.
- Represented TPG in its acquisition of a majority stake in McAfee, a leading independent cybersecurity company.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital and its portfolio company Caraustar Industries in the acquisition of The Newark Group, Inc., a manufacturer of recycled paperboard, linerboard, industrial tubes, cores and other converted products.
- Represented Bain Capital in its investment in Genpact, a worldwide business process and technology management service provider.
- Represented TPG in its sale of Aptalis, a pharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for cystic fibrosis and gastrointestinal disorders, to Forest Laboratories.
- Represented TPG and Taylor Morrison, a home building company, in Taylor Morrison’s IPO.
Rate : $$$$