Michael Ronca is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment funds, co-investment vehicles and separately managed accounts, covering numerous sectors and strategies. Mr. Ronca’s recent experience includes acting for clients such as Gramercy, HarbourVest Partners, KKR, Morgan Stanley, Och-Ziff Capital Management and Providence Equity Partners.
Prior to joining the Investment Management Group, Mr. Ronca was a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Ronca joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Ronca received a J.D. with High Pro Bono Distinction from Stanford Law School in 2016, where he served as senior editor of the Stanford Law Review, lead notes editor of the Stanford Law & Policy Review, and President of the Stanford Law and Business Association. He received an M.B.A. from Fordham University in 2012, and a B.S. cum laude from Fordham University in 2010. Prior to law school, Mr. Ronca worked at JPMorgan.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $500 million preferred stock investment in Beacon Roofing Supply’s $2.625 billion acquisition of Allied Building Products.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of HarbourVest 2017 Global Fund, a $354 million global fund of funds.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in the sale of a minority stake of its U.S. subsidiary, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, to Japanese trading house Sumitomo.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in its $1.5 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- Stanford Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2012, M.B.A.
- Fordham University, 2010, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$