Michael A. Rose has spent his entire career representing accident victims. He has tried numerous cases to verdict and settled many claims resulting in tens of millions of dollars in recovery for clients.
Many of these cases have resulted in seven-figure jury verdicts and settlements. During a recent six-month time span, Mr. Rose tried three cases; each independently resulted in a seven-figure jury verdict. In both 2010 and 2011 he was responsible for securing four of the top one hundred personal injury results in the State of New York for personal injury claims as reported by the New York Jury Verdict Reporter.
In 2012 he was responsible for securing the largest jury verdict in the State of New York for Construction Site Accidents as reported by the New York Jury Verdict Reporter. This jury verdict was in excess of thirteen million dollars.
Admitted to bar:
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern, and Northern Districts of New York
- New England School of Law, J.D. 1996
- Ithaca College 1993
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York— Former member, Tort Litigation
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association Labor Law Committee
Rate : $$$