Michael J. Roth is a partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Chicago office. Michael J. Roth concentrates his practice on commercial and residential real estate development throughout the United States, including construction and design contracts, lending and finance, and sales and acquisitions.
He has significant experience representing owners and contractors in negotiating design and construction contracts and has represented numerous local and institutional lenders and borrowers in connection with acquisition and construction financing.
He has worked on acquisition financing and refinancing of several hotel developments, and has represented multiple lenders in financing for skilled nursing care facilities in several states. He has also worked extensively on the workout of troubled loans, for both mid-market and major financial institutions and special servicers.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2004
- B.A., Truman State University, 1998
Admissions : Illinois
- Represents clients in commercial and residential real estate acquisition, finance, development, construction, leasing and disposition throughout the United States
- Represents hotel developers and operators in hotel development and operational matters
- Represents owners on major design and construction projects, including architecture, general contracts and other consultant agreements
- Represent institutional lenders and life insurance companies on mortgage loan financings
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Paul Bryan Cutak Scholarship Foundation
- Member, Board of Trustees, Holy Covenant United Methodist Church
Rate : $$$$