Michael B. Rothenberg is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Construction and General Liability Practices. He handles all phases of litigation, from inception through trial, inclusive of substantive motion practice and conducting depositions and mediations.
Michael has extensive experience defending claims regarding construction defect, New York Labor Law, premises liability, negligent security, consumer debt transactions and general liability.
Michael received his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 2006, where he was presented with the National Order of the Barrister’s Certificate Award. While at Brooklyn Law School, Michael was awarded the Perfect Advocate Award at the ABA National Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition.
- Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor, 2006
- State University at Buffalo, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- The Order of the Barrister
- Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society
- The Start-Up Leadership Program – Fellowship 2012 – 2013
Rate : $$$$