Michael P. Royal has more than 20 years of experience representing regional, national, and international clients in multiparty complex and class action litigation in state and federal courts, specifically addressing wage and hour and discrimination issues.
He also has experience in single party litigation matters involving claims related to: Wrongful discharge, Whistleblowing and retaliation, Harassment, Trade secrets.
In addition to his considerable litigation experience, Michael routinely counsels employers on compliance with various state and federal employment laws. He works with his clients to identify not only their legal needs, but their business objectives to advance their position in a creative and efficient manner.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1992
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texa
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member , Labor and Employment Law and Litigation Sections, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
Rate : $$$