Since joining the Georgia Bar in 2004, Mr. Michael Peacock has practiced in a number of different areas of the law, making him a well-rounded and versatile attorney.
Mr. Peacock, who operated as a solo-practitioner just prior to becoming a Member of Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle, has a varied and diverse practice.
He represents clients in general business and estate matters, including: organization, operation, and dissolution of small businesses; contract preparation and negotiation; dispute resolution and business litigation; litigation of claims for professional/legal malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty; planning for estates and trusts; and probate and estate administration and litigation.
- Boston University, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, magna cum laude, 2001
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, with honors, 2004
- University of Georgia, Local Foods Certificate Program, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States Supreme Court
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- All Georgia trial and appellate Courts
- Stonewall Bar Association
Rate : $$$