Michael Connor is a partner in Alston & Bird’s IP Litigation Group. He has led the firm’s national Intellectual Property practice and national IP Litigation Group. He handles patent infringement and other IP disputes and counseling.
Mike has experience in varied technologies such as medical implants, medical diagnostic imaging, mobile telephony, computer networks, financial services, robotics, textile machinery, orthopedics, fiber optics, electric power systems, RFID, and semiconductor manufacturing.
He has led trial teams in federal courts across the U.S. and before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), has argued appeals at the Federal Circuit, and has handled IPR and CBM trials at the PTAB.
- North Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- District of Columbia
- The University of North Carolina (J.D., 1987)
- Clemson University (B.S.M.E., 1984)
- Named one of The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners, recommended for litigation, by Intellectual Asset Management 2014
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI), Standing Committee on Commercialization of IP, chair
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
Rate : $$$