Michael Hamilton is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Corporate & Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups. Prior to joining the Firm, Michael was a corporate associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in New York.
Mr. Hamilton represents companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including registered and private offerings of debt and equity securities, US Securities and Exchange Commission reporting obligations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues, corporate restructurings, and general corporate and securities law matters.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D. with Honors) (2008)
- Boston University (B.S. Biomedical Engineering summa cum laude) (2005)
- Texas (2014)
- New York (2009)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a multinational food production company in its private offering of senior unsecured notes worth USD500 million.
- Represented an NYSE-listed manufacturer of specialized industrial products and equipment in its public offering of senior unsecured notes worth USD400 million.
- Represented an NYSE-listed manufacturer and aftermarket service provider of flow control systems in its public offering of senior unsecured notes worth EUR500 million.
- Represented an NYSE-listed real estate investment trust in numerous public offerings of common stock for aggregate proceeds in excess of USD750 million.
- Represented a gold mining company in its private placement of USD12 million worth of convertible notes and the extension and amendment of the terms of outstanding convertible notes worth approximately USD25.3 million.
Rate : $$$