Mike Rothman is a trial attorney who regularly appears in Federal and State courts in both Maryland and the District of Columbia. We offer our clients legal advice in the areas of criminal defense and Internet Law.
Mike Rothman is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland, the District of Columbia, the United States District Court of Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, the Fourth Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
At the Law Office of Michael S. Rothman, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality and trusted legal representation when you need it most. A good outcome in a case is not an accident. It is based upon preparation, knowing the applicable law involved, knowing about the court system that will hear the case, and getting to know the client.
Our Firm is dedicated to the single idea that YOU are the focus of this representation. Our success will be measured by your satisfaction with the outcome in your case.
Michael S Rothman practice includes:
- Criminal defense, including misdemeanors and felonies involving state and federal charges in both Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Traffic violations, including speeding, hit and run, reckless driving, negligent driving, driving on a suspended license, driving on a revoked license, driving without a license, fleeing and eluding charges, and vehicular manslaughter.
- Gun possession, including charges involving the possession, purchase, and carrying of firearms in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Consumer protection, including fraud, misrepresentation, allegations of the wrongful use of information by a third party, or violations of privacy over the Internet.
- Sex crimes, including allegations prostitution, of any degrees of rape or forced sexual intercourse which shall include date rape, statutory rape, possession or distribution of illegal pornography or images of minors, as well as violations of the Sexual Offender Registry or questions regarding periods of registration.
Rate : $$$$