Michael Saltzman concentrates his practice in insurance coverage and defense, commercial litigation, construction, contracts, surety, trucking, products liability, and professional liability claims, including errors and omissions.
He has extensive experience representing insurers in complex first-party property claims, and he has handled several pharmacy malpractice matters on behalf of independent pharmacies. Michael has appeared before trial and appellate courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey in addition to federal courts in both states.
Michael frequently serves as Judge Pro Tempore, Settlement Master and Arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
He is a frequent lecturer at the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Company’s annual claims seminar on issues of bad faith litigation and is a frequent speaker at seminars dealing with litigation of insurance-related issues.
- Council on Litigation Management
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Louis D. Brandeis Law Society
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Fellow, Temple University Academy of Advocacy
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Rutgers University-Camden, J.D., 1986
- Villanova University, M.A., 1975
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.,1972
Rate : $$$