Michael A. Sastre has two decades of experience in trial and appellate work spanning a broad range of commercial and insurance matters. He has represented clients in claims involving : architectural and engineering errors and omissions, bad faith, construction defect, insurance coverage, product liability, wrongful death.
He periodically lectures before clients and industry groups on these topics. In his appellate practice, Michael has argued before the Third and Fourth District Courts of Appeal, as well as the 11th Circuit Appellate Court for Miami-Dade County.
- St. Thomas University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- Tulane University (B.S., 1991)
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
BOARD OF DIRECTORS :
- The Cushman School, Counsel to Board of Trustees
- Mad Cat Theatre Company, Board of Directors
- Miami Shores Community Church, Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$$