Michael A. Savino joined the firm’s New York office in 2012. As a member in the Commercial Litigation Group, Michael has established himself as an attorney who excels at handling high profile, complex cases.
Michael represents clients in high exposure claims relating to the New York Labor Law, construction defects, toxic torts, product liability, aviation, warranty, premises liability and maritime law. Michael held a leadership role in the World Trade Center Disaster Site Litigation, representing building owners and construction managers against numerous claimants.
Michael has extensive experience in conducting depositions, motion practice, oral arguments and trials. Michael earned his law degree from Roger Williams University School of Law. He received his bachelor’s degree in political science from Providence College.
- Roger Williams University, Ralph R. Papitto School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Providence College, B.S., 2003
BAR ADMISSIONS : Connecticut; New Jersey; New York; Massachusetts
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Connecticut
- U.S. District Court — Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$