Michael T. Short represents management clients in a wide range of labor and employment matters. He has extensive experience representing private and public sector clients in collective bargaining negotiations, arbitrations, and administrative proceedings.
He also actively represents employers in workers’ compensation cases before the Industrial Commission of Ohio, the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, and all levels of Ohio courts.
Michael is a core group member in the firm’s Workers’ Compensation and Leaves of Absence and Disability Accommodation practice groups. He also frequently speaks on workers’ compensation and labor and employment issues before business and professional groups.
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 1998
- B.S., Miami University, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment and Workers’ Compensation sections, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Human Resources Association of Central Ohio
- Member, Ohio Public Employer Labor Relations Association
Rate : $$$$