Michael L. Squillace handles all aspects of workers’ compensation law on behalf of Ohio employers, including administrative hearings, court appeals and mandamus actions. He has handled claims in every Industrial Commission district, had cases in most Ohio counties and tried several cases before the Ohio Supreme Court.
Prior to joining the firm in 1991, he worked for the Ohio attorney general, serving as chief of the Workers’ Compensation and Transportation sections. He also handles a variety of litigation and appellate matters.
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1980)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1977)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Admissions Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$