Michael J Tisocco is a first-generation American from Mexican and Italian parents and he speaks Spanish fluently. He is the founding member of Tisocco Immigration PLLC. He is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is a regular speaker on Immigration matters.
Named a in Immigration Law for 2016 and 2017, he co-founded the Attorney of the Day Program at the Northwest Detention Center. He also volunteers with the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, AILA Military Assistance Program, OneAmerica, QLAW, Latino Bar Association of Washington, Entre Hermanos and El Centro de la Raza.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2008
- University of Washington, B.A., 2004
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Chair – EOIR Committee (Tacoma), 2014 – Present
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington, Member, 2010 – Present
- One America, Volunteer Attorney, 2010 – Present
- QLaw- GLBT Bar Association of Washington, Member, 2009 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2009 – Present
Rate : $$$