Michael Turansick is based in the firm’s Chicago office and has been practicing in the field of immigration and nationality law for over 30 years.
Michael manages a diverse practice that is comprised of start-up, midsize, and large multinational companies encompassing a broad range of industry sectors, including automotive, manufacturing, finance, pharmaceutical, technology, telecommunications, professional services and consumer products.
His work on behalf of clients includes advising on PERM compliance strategies, the immigration consequences of Mergers & Acquisitions and other corporate restructurings, Form I-9 and H-1B/LCA compliance, EB-5 advisory services and strategic immigration program management.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 1982
- Fordham University | B.A., 1979
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, Board of Trustees, American Immigration Council
- Secretary, French American Chamber of Commerce, Chicago
- Member, Employee Relocation Council
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and Former Chair of AILA’s New York Chapter (1999-2000)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, German American and British American Chambers of Commerce
- Former Co-chair, Immigration and Nationality Law Committee of the American Bar Association’s Section on International Law and Practice
- Former Director, Canadian Club of Chicago
- Treasurer, Fragomen PAC
Rate : $$$$