Michael Dunn, former acting chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), brings nearly four decades of experience working with federal regulators, both in the rule-making process and in compliance and oversight.
Having held seven presidentially appointed positions involving oversight of federal regulation and policy, he is able to provide clients with a unique insight into federal policy and regulation, and how the government is likely to approach an issue.
He advises agricultural, energy and financial services industry companies on complex regulatory issues involving the CFTC, US House and Senate, and various federal and state agencies including the US Department of Agriculture.
- Former Member, Iowa Development Commission
- Former Chairman, State of Iowa City Development Board
- Commissioner, Acting Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Chairman, designated federal official, CFTC’s Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Undersecretary of Agriculture for Marketing and Regulatory Programs, Acting Undersecretary for Rural Economic and Community Development, and Administrator of the Farmers Home Administration (FmHA), Member of the Commodity Credit Corporation Board of Directors, Chairman of the Rural Telephone Bank Board, US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Director of the Office of Policy and Analysis, member of the board of the Farm Credit Administration
- Member of the professional staff of the Senate Agricultural Committee
- M.A., University of New Mexico
- B.A., University of New Mexico
Rate : $$$