Mr. Michael W. McKay has over 40 years of litigation experience and has tried numerous judge and jury trials in both state and federal courts. He is a past President of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Baton Rouge Bar Association.
He is the only lawyer to have served on the governing boards of the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel and the Louisiana State Bar Association. Mr. McKay joined Stone Pigman in 2007.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Fifth and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine Law School, Certificate 2016
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, J.D., 1974
- Louisiana State University, B.A. in History and Political Science, 1971
Professional and Civic Activities:
Mr. McKay is a Past President of both the Baton Rouge and the Louisiana State Bar Associations. He is an active member of the American Bar Association House of Delegates, the Louisiana Association Defense Counsel, the American Board of Trial Advocates, the National Conference of Bar Presidents and the American Inns of Court.
He is currently enrolled in the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine Law School in Malibu, CA seeking an LLM degree in Dispute Resolution.
Rate : $$$