Michael Wadley represents construction companies and owners in project development and complex litigation. Drawing on his experience working for several large construction companies, as a project manager and an estimator, he can efficiently identify issues and assist clients through all project phases from inception, procurement, implementation, and completion.
When disputes arise at the contract stage or during construction, clients turn to Michael to protect their business interests and favorably resolve issues through negotiation, arbitration, or where necessary, litigation.
Michael works with clients on public-private partnerships, commercial, residential, gaming, stadium, and transportation projects large or small. His practice also includes representing contractors before the Nevada State Contractor’s Board and helping contractors navigate through Nevada’s complex contractor licensing regulatory requirements.
Clients also benefit from Michael’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) accreditation that allows him to understand and develop solutions to overcome the hurdles clients face in the green-building design and construction processes.
- Real Estate and Construction: Michael drafts and reviews a variety of complex agreements for public-private partnerships, commercial, residential, gaming, stadium, and transportation projects, including:
- Design Build Operate Maintain agreements
- Guaranteed energy-savings performance contracts
- Energy-savings contracts
- Design and construction management contracts using a multiple prime approach
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada Las Vegas, J.D., 2010
- Sam Houston State University, B.A., 2004
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Court Admissions : U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Fellow
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- U.S. Green Building Council, Nevada Chapter, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, MemberClark County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$