Michael Wilson is a Florida Bar Board certified construction lawyer, having practiced exclusively in construction law and litigation for more than 25 years. He focuses in complex claims, representing primarily public and private owners, developers, and contractors and their sureties in the areas of project impact and delay claims, project defect claims, and payment disputes among project participants.
He has trial experience, representing clients in state and federal courts and in arbitration, as well as Federal Boards of Contract appeals. Mr. Wilson has experience in contract drafting and negotiation, as well as project dispute resolution mechanisms such as dispute resolution boards aimed at preventing claims from reaching litigation and/or arbitration.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD (1986)
- University of Florida, BA, summa cum laude (1983)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member and Past Chair, Orange County Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$