Michael Zahn is a seasoned real estate attorney with nearly two decades of experience in the industry. He represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions, including drafting and negotiating letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, and closing documents.
Michael also handles leasing and tenant matters; drafts and negotiates joint venture agreements; and assists with ancillary real estate agreements, including covenants and restrictions, licenses, easement agreements, and service contracts. Prior to joining Davis Wright Tremaine, Michael worked as associate general counsel for a large privately owned real estate investment company.
- Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary, Harsch Investment Properties, LLC, Portland, Ore., 2005-2014
- Director of Investments, Summit Properties/Camden Properties Trust, Charlotte, N.C., 2001-2005
- Attorney, Kennedy Covington Lobdell & Hickman, Charlotte, N.C., 1999-2001
- Attorney, Quarles & Brady, Milwaukee, 1997-1999
- Intern, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Seattle, 1996
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1997
- Editorial Board, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
- B.A., Governmental and International Studies, University of Notre Dame, 1994, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$