Michaela Bantilan Andrawis focuses her practice on health care law. She counsels hospitals and health care providers on a broad range of regulatory compliance matters, including Medicare and Medicaid coverage, reimbursement, telemedicine, Section 1557 of the ACA, privacy (HIPAA and CMIA), Stark and anti-kickback laws, credentialing, and other medical staff issues.
Michaela also advises on corporate and transactional matters. She represents hospitals, health systems, medical groups, and other health care providers, as well as private equity funds and strategic investors in mergers and acquisitions, affiliations, joint ventures, and corporate governance.
- Legal Intern, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Office of General Counsel, Los Angeles, 2013
- Legal Intern, Presence Health, Office of Legal Affairs, Chicago, 2012
- Law Clerk, SmithAmundsen LLC, Chicago, 2012
- Legal Intern, S&P Law Firm, Beijing, 2011
- Legal Assistant, Mendelsohn Law Office, Inc., Los Angeles, 2007-2010
Professional & Community Activities:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Philippine American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2007
Rate : $$$$