Michele Fanney Dallman is an associate in the firm’s Asbestos Defense Litigation, Products Liability and Transportation Section. Michele’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of products liability cases. Her practice also includes defense of premises and other general liability cases.
- Routinely conducts depositions and examinations for trial purposes.
- Experience drafting briefs for dispositive and other motions in state and federal court.
- Represents product manufacturers and premises owners in asbestos litigation involving commercial and residential boilers, friction products, pumps, valves, joint compound, and other products.
- Represents insureds in personal injury lawsuits involving premises liability.
- Routinely assists in preparation for direct and cross examination of experts in asbestos cases.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Richmond, 2012, Moot Court Board Journal of Law and Technology (Editorial Board)
- B.A., History, Davidson College, 2009
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$