Michele Maney is a corporate attorney with significant experience negotiating and implementing mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, leveraged buyouts (LBOs), divestitures, and joint ventures. Michele also provides general corporate counseling.
She represents a broad range of clients in connection with U.S. and cross-border business and investment transactions, with a focus on private equity, venture capital, strategic, and institutional investors in private financings.
- Represented Keywords Studios Plc – an international technical services provider to the global video gaming industry – in its $66.4 million acquisition of the outstanding shares of VMC Consulting Corporation and Volt Canada Inc.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical company in a $132 million licensing and purchase option arrangement for pharmaceutical products in multiple jurisdictions
- Represented a global publisher of scientific and medical print and online content in multiple venture-type minority investments – with purchase options – in U.S.-based start-up companies focused on software and other products for the life sciences
- Represented a UK-based tobacco company in its acquisition of a Colombian cigarette company for an enterprise value of $452 million
- Represented a leading healthcare and scientific publisher in its $143 million sale of a software solutions provider
- Represented a private equity fund in a $150 million leveraged buyout of an extruder company with U.S. and foreign operations.
- J.D. University of Pennsylvania Law School 2000
- B.A. Yale University 1992
Bar Admissions : New York
Professional Memberships : Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$