Michelle Arbour is an attorney in the firm’s Corporate Department. She advises emerging growth and middle-market companies, ranging from start-up to public companies, executive officers and investors.
Ms. Arbour’s practice focuses on a wide range of industries, including technology, digital media, life sciences, and food and beverage, in a broad range of transactions and general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, early to late stage financings, securities offerings and governance issues.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Ms. Arbour practiced corporate law in New York City. Ms. Arbour is currently only admitted to practice law in New York.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Represented an organic pasta company in connection with the sale of its controlling interest to a privately held, international food company.
- Represented a privately held hospitality company that operates hotels, restaurants and nightclubs in the United States and internationally in its merger with a large-scale, globally diversified restaurant and nightclub enterprise in which the combined company value of $1 billion.
- Represented a vaporizer company in connection with a proposal to purchase all the interests of a competing company.
- Represented a private equity firm in connection with its acquisition of all of the equity interests of an upscale restaurant chain.
- Represented a leading international jewelry manufacturer and marketing company, in its acquisition of a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, engaged in the manufacturing, promotion, marketing, distribution and sale of jewelry.
- Represented a footwear company in its acquisition and licensing transaction with a NASDAQ company.
Financings and Securities:
- Represented a large American business magazine in connection with its proposal to extend its credit agreement with the bank.
- Represented a private equity firm in obtaining a $22.5 million revolving credit facility.
- Represented a vaporizer company in obtaining a revolving credit facility.
- Represented a vaporizer company in connection with an initial public offering.
- University of Southern California (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2016)
Rate : $$$$