Michelle Barrett Falconer advises, represents, and trains management clients in various areas of employment and labor law, including : Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and similar state leave laws, Disability accommodation, Class action litigation involving complex wage and hour and RICO issues, Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation litigation, Wrongful termination litigation, Employee handbooks and related personnel policies.
She has represented a variety of employers in federal and state court litigation, employment arbitrations, before the National Labor Relations Board, and before other state and federal agencies. Michelle also frequently provides sexual harassment and other management and employee trainings.
Prior to law school, Michelle worked as a Human Resources Representative for one of the largest privately held agri-business firms in the United States where she developed training programs and dual language tests for employers.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1998
- A.B., Stanford University, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
Rate : $$$$