Michelle’s practice focuses on healthcare, family law, commercial and civil litigation, municipal law, and appellate litigation. She works with clients to achieve effective resolution of disputes and provide comprehensive and practical advice for ensuring compliance with regulatory issues.
Michelle has extensive experience counseling diverse healthcare clients on compliance and regulatory issues and negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts and settlement documents.
Michelle conducts federal regulatory research for healthcare clients and represents clients before licensing boards and at State Fair Hearings. Michelle advises and represents family law clients in dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. She has also assisted with successful appellate family law litigation.
- Wesleyan University, B.A., English
- University of California, Berkeley, M.A.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
Rate : $$$