Michelle M. Oms’ practice involves the representation of many clients in the hospitality industry, including publicly and privately held owners, operators, and developers of hotels, resorts, and mixed-use community developments throughout the United States and abroad.
She handles many types of matters in the hospitality industry, including hotel management, licensing, franchising, development, construction, leasing, acquisitions, and sales. She also has extensive experience negotiating hotel management and the structuring of communities and governance regimes.
- LL.M., University of Miami, Real Property Development Law, 1996
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 1995, cum laude
- B.A., The Catholic University of America, 1992, with honors
Bar Admissions : Florida
Professional Experience :
- Puerto Rico Senate, Office of Senator Kenneth McClintock, Government Affairs Committee, Legislative Assistant, 1994
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section and Real Property and Probate Trust Law Section, Member
Rate : $$$$