Michelle LaVoie Wisniewski is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in Sheppard Mullin’s Orange County office. Ms. Wisniewski helps clients build, enforce, and protect brands. She provides strategic counseling, prosecutes trademarks in the United States, and coordinates worldwide brand expansion.
Ms. Wisniewski has experience before a variety of courts in connection with intellectual property matters including California’s state and federal courts, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board. Most recently, Ms. Wisniewski obtained a unanimous victory before the United States Supreme Court in a trademark infringement matter.
Ms. Wisniewski’s experience extends to transactional matters, including the negotiation and preparation of intellectual property agreements, intellectual property diligence, licensing and ownership issues.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2004
- B.S., Northwestern University, 1998, cum laude
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Orange County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
Rate : $$$