Michi Tsuda focuses his practice on advising hospitals, physician groups, health maintenance organizations, accountable care organizations, management services organizations, private-equity funds, sovereign governments and health-related joint ventures in operational, regulatory, transactional and litigation matters.
He has represented clients in connection with a broad range of corporate, governance, reimbursement, fraud and abuse, data privacy and security, and other regulatory compliance matters.
Michi is active in a number of healthcare and legal organizations, including the American Health Lawyers Association, Healthcare Financial Management Association (Colorado Chapter) and American Bar Association.
He also serves as a contributing author to the Practising Law Institute’s treatise on Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions, the Colorado Bar Association’s Guide for Colorado Nonprofit Organizations, and the National Law Review. In 2016, Michi was recognized as one of the Denver Business Journal’s 40 under 40.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Hospital Financial Managers Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Colorado Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Colorado Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Board Member
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado, M.B.A.
- Amherst College, B.A., magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$