Throughout his legal career, Mike Segal has practiced in a business management environment. For more than 25 years, he has been heavily involved in the creation and representation of large single specialty and multi-specialty physician groups.
He also has considerable experience in structuring all varieties of healthcare joint venture transactions, keeping in mind the various regulatory issues. Additionally, he acts as general and special counsel to hospitals, large medical groups, and other medically related businesses.
Mr. Segal is a frequent presenter on healthcare law. He has recently presented on accountable care organizations, clinical integration, and all things healthcare reform to medical associations and other healthcare organizations throughout Florida. He has also previously presented on medical malpractice at conferences across the United States.
He is a certified American Health Lawyer Association Dispute Resolver, a designation that qualifies him to serve as a mediator and arbitrator in forums for alternative dispute resolution.
- New York University School of Law, LLM, Taxation (1971)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD (1969)
- University of Florida, BA (1967)
Admissions : Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Medical Group Management Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Certified Alternative Dispute Resolver, American Health Lawyers Association
- Former Chairman, Foundation of Jewish Philanthropies
- Former Officer and Director, The Greater Miami Jewish Federation
Rate : $$$