Milan Prodanovic is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private equity funds. Mr. Prodanovic’s recent experience includes acting for clients such as The Carlyle Group, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Littlejohn.
Mr. Prodanovic joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Prodanovic received a J.D. cum laude from Duke University School of Law in 2016, where he was an article and comments editor for the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy. He received a B.B.A. cum laude from Iona College in 2010.
Mr. Prodanovic is the author of “Hiding in Plain Sight: Jesinoski and the Consumer’s Right of Rescission,” 10 Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy Sidebar 141-159 (2015).
He is fluent in Serbian.
- NJRetina in the formation of a strategic affiliation with NJEye and Quad-C Management.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of Zarbee’s Naturals, a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Duke University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Iona College, 2010, B.B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$