Attorney Milena Christopher has decades of experience in family law. She is a leader in collaborative law and mediationand uses her expertise in these areas to offer many benefits to individuals and families going through divorce.
She has a long history as an active and respected member of the Dripping Springs and Hays County communities.
- Florida, 1988
- Texas, 1996
- Nova University Center for the Study of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, J.D. – 1987
- University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida, M.A. – 1977
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina, B.A. – 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Association of Mediators, TAM (Board of Directors; Editor, newsletter)
- Texas Mediation Credentialing Association, Credentialed Mediator
- Austin Bar Association, ADR Section member; Family Law section member
- Hays Caldwell Women’s Center, Board of Directors; 2nd Vice President; Auction Chair
Rate : $$$