Milena Muradian is an associate in the São Paulo office of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown. She is currently working in Mayer Brown’s New York office and is a member of the Corporate & Securities practice concentrating on capital markets. She focuses on representing issuer, sponsor and investment bank clients in registered and unregistered securities offerings.
She advised underwriters and issuers in IPOs, private placements, follow-on offerings and debt offerings and represented international and domestic clients in connection with structuring and financing projects, including project financing, acquisition financing, day-to-day corporate law, and foreign and local financial institutions in M&A transactions.
Prior to joining Tauil & Chequer, Milena worked at Vinci Partners – BRP Bank, in banking and capital markets. She assisted in structuring financial transactions, bond issuances, auditing the corporate documentation of the bank and preparing contracts involving matters such as real estate, financing, banking and agribusiness.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, LLM
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas
- Universidade de São Paulo , Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
- Universidade de Coimbra, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Admissions : Brazil
Activities : English teacher at ONG Cidadão Pró-Mundo.
- Assisted Banco BTG Pactual S.A. and Banco Bradesco S.A. in the financing of the acquisition of Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas Educacionais Ltda., União Educacional de São Paulo S.A. and Sociedade de Cultura e Ensino Ltda. by Rede Internacional de Universidades Laureate Ltda., in the amount of R$259 million.
- Assisted Ecosul Empresa Concessionária de Rodovias do Sul S.A. in its first public debentures issuance, distributed with restricted placement efforts (ICVM 476), in the amount of R$148 million.
- Assisted CPC- Companhia de Participações in its third public debentures issuance, distributed with restricted placement efforts (ICVM 476), in the amount of R$750 million.
- Assisted Alesat Combustíveis S.A. and Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. in the fifth issuance of promissory notes of Alesat Combustíveis S.A., with restricted placement efforts (ICVM 476), in the amount of R$80 million.
- Assisted Hypermarcas S.A. and Banco Bradesco BBI S.A. in the seventh issuance of debentures, for public distribution with restricted placement efforts, of Hypermarcas S.A. (ICVM 476), in the amount of R$400 million.
- Assisted Lintran do Brasil Participações S.A. and Banco Itaú BBA S.A. in the third issuance of commercial papers, for public distribution with restricted placement efforts, of Lintran do Brasil Participações S.A., in the amount of R$92 million.
Rate : $$$