Mimi Brouillette has broad experience in various healthcare and finance related issues. She routinely represents clients in Medicare and Medicaid coverage and reimbursement litigation in agency appeals and in federal courts. She also advises hospitals and other healthcare organizations in operational, regulatory and transactional matters.
Mimi is a native Mandarin speaker and assists with negotiations and development of projects with Chinese and other international clients, with a focus on healthcare.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the American Health Lawyers Association
- Member of the Denver Council on Foreign Relations
- Executive officer, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Colorado
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2005
Rate : $$$