Min Ho Lee is a partner in Mayer Brown’s New York office. Min Ho, who is fluent in Korean, heads Mayer Brown’s Korea Country Team. He represents clients in high-profile international matters involving banking and financial services, joint ventures, energy, intellectual property, trade secrets, stock purchase agreements and distributorship agreements.
He also has managed overseas litigation on behalf of many leading Korean corporations, including Hyundai Corporation, LG Chem, LG Electronics, LG International Corporation, LG Corporation, LG Household & Health Care, Korea National Oil Corporation, Hyundai Motor Group and Korean Air.
He has also advised multinational corporations on a wide variety of Korean labor and employment issues, assisted Korean companies in selecting US counsel for litigation and transactional matters and counseled Korean corporations through the US discovery process.
Min Ho has deep litigation experience, and has represented Fortune 500 companies in class actions and complex multi-party matters. Following law school, Min Ho served as a law clerk for the Honorable Arthur S. Weissbrodt of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, he had been a partner with Korean law firm Lee & Ko in Seoul, South Korea, and also was with Seyfarth Shaw in Los Angeles.
- University of Manchester, England, BA
- University of Connecticut School of Law, JD
Admissions : New York
- Director, Korean Counsel for International Arbitration
- Board member, International Advisory Committee of Korean Commercial Arbitration
- Treasurer, International Law Society
- Member, Advisory Council on Reunification of Korea
- Member, Korean American Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$