Minal Haymond is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s San Francisco office. She represents employers in a diverse range of matters, including defending businesses in wage and hour litigation, contractual disputes, class action suits, and single plaintiff suits involving breach of contract, discrimination, meal and rest period violations and wrongful termination in state and federal court.
She has experience representing clients in the entertainment, healthcare, transportation and manufacturing industries. In addition, Ms. Haymond has experience in traditional labor matters, including representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board in arbitrations and unfair labor practice proceedings.
- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law (2015)
- 1st Place, Irving Neumiller Moot Court Competition (Best Oral Advocacy and Best Written Brief)
- Moot Court Honors Board
- Jackson Lewis Employment Law Scholarship (2014)
- B.S. in Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University (2012)
- President, Society for Women in Law
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$