Minisha Patel is an Associate in Fragomen’s Miami office, where she assists clients in a variety of industries, including financial services and technology, with all aspects of corporate immigration, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications.
She focuses her practice on H-1B specialty occupations, L-1 visas for executives and managers, EB-1 extraordinary ability matters and PERM applications.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Minisha worked at a boutique immigration law firm in central Florida, where she represented corporate clients ranging from small businesses to large, multinational companies; foreign investors in the filing of EB-5 and E-2 visa applications; and individuals with extraordinary ability in science, athletics and the arts.
Minisha speaks English and is verbally fluent in Hindi and Gujarati.
- Represented employees and employers in a wide variety of immigration matters, including employment-based visas and permanent residence applications.
- Represented individuals, including scientists, athletes, singers, musicians, actors and entertainers, in nonimmigrant P-1 and O-1 applications and extraordinary ability permanent residence applications.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill | J.D., 2014
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill | B.A., 2011, honors
Bar Admissions: North Carolina
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Former Vice President of Central Florida, South Asian Bar Association, 2017 to 2018
Rate : $$$$