A creative problem solver with an appreciation for detail, Miranda L. Owens’ innate strengths bolster her developing real estate practice. She has assisted with a variety of acquisitions and commercial transactions, including performing due diligence, preparing closing documents, and aiding with drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements. Praised for her communication skills, Miranda enlists clear and concise language to draft agreements for her clients.
- Assisted in the sale of a chain of convenience stores that involved 93 markets in multiple states. Responsible for managing loan payoffs and drafting SNDAs, deeds, all closing documents and 1031 exchange documents. Conducted due diligence on prospective commercial properties for a 1031 tax-free, like-kind exchange.
- Assisted in the representation of one of America’s leading producers of coal in the sale of coal mining properties and equipment. Responsible for performing due diligence, preparing closing documents and managing pre-closing, closing and post-closing activities. Assisted in drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreement.
- Drafted a variety of corporate agreements, including commercial leases, supply agreements, employment agreements. stock redemption agreements, shareholder agreements and confidentiality agreements.
Memberships : American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2014; Business Law Society
- B.A., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2004
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$