Mitch Wexler is the Managing Partner of the firm’s Southern California offices, including Irvine, Los Angeles and San Diego.
His practice is quite diverse in that it is comprised of individual high net worth foreign nationals, start up, mid-size, and large multinational companies with regard to all of their work visa/immigration matters.
Mitch’s clients are equally diverse across industry sectors including manufacturing, pharmaceutical, technology, construction, real estate development, entertainment and more.
Mitch is a member of the firm’s national Executive Committee.
He is a California State Bar certified specialist in immigration and nationality law.
Mitch also teaches an annual module on business and investment (including EB-5) immigration law at the University of California Irvine Law School.
- Manage teams overseeing corporate clients’ immigration programs
- Counsel clients on immigration related due diligence in connection with corporate restructurings and M&A transactions
- Advise management and employees on the immigration consequences of personnel actions including reductions in force, hiring freezes, mandatory leaves of absence, etc.
- Draft and review customized immigration policies as part of a broader mobility program
- Assist families, individuals and investors (EB-5) in their US immigration needs
- Southwestern University School of Law | J.D., 1985
- Hofstra University | B.A., 1982
Bar Admissions: California
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Longtime member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Southern California Chapter Chair 1999/2000
- Past Business Immigration Advocacy Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association Southern California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Immigration Section
- Orange County Bar Association, Immigration Section, Past Treasurer
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino Bar Association
- OC TechAlliance (formerly American Electronics Association), Board member and Chair of its International Committee
- BABC (British American Business Council), Board member of Orange County Council
Rate : $$$