Mitchell S, Ashkenaz is a litigation associate in Baker Donelson’s Memphis office. Mitch assists clients in general litigation matters with a focus on those related to intellectual property law and health care law.
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude
- The University of Miami at Coral Gables, B.S., 2009
- Tennessee, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Trademark counsel for multiple local start-ups.
- Obtained favorable outcome for large hospital system in health care liability action.
- Successfully argued for dismissal of state court action against foreign investment fund.
Professional Honors & Activities : Named an Attorney for Justice by the Tennessee Supreme Court (2017)
Rate : $$$$