J. Mitchell Bell concentrates his practice in the area of real estate acquisition, development, financing and management, with particular focus on the representation of private equity funds, hospitality companies and institutional multifamily developers.
He has substantial experience in representing parties in large scale mixed use projects in the United States and in various foreign countries, particularly those that contain a hotel component.
Mitchell also has substantial experience counseling parties in workouts and other situations where the real estate assets are distressed and ownership or financing arrangements need to be restructured.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Texas College of Real Estate Attorneys
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- J.D., cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1979
- B.B.A., summa cum laude, Texas Christian University, 1976
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$