Mr. Mitchell Boyarsky, who leads the Employment & Labor Law practice in the firm’s New York office, is a former in-house attorney who handled employment and labor matters throughout the Americas for his company.
He applies practical strategies to advise clients in a variety of workplace subjects, particularly focused on restrictive covenant, wage and hour, and executive contracts matters, as well as related litigation. For over 20 years, he has represented management exclusively in workplace law.
Mr. Boyarsky often litigates matters in federal and state court, especially in New Jersey and New York. Such litigations involve alleged employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, breach of contract, restrictive covenant protection, unfair competition, and wage and hour violations.
He also advises clients in labor matters, including collective bargaining, arbitrations, and preventive employee relations. In addition, Mr. Boyarsky co-chairs the Gibbons Privacy & Data Security Team to oversee trade secrets and workplace privacy matters.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst(B.A., cum laude)
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Privacy Law Committee, 2015-2016
- Philip’s Academy, Newark, NJ
- Board of Trustees, 2012-2014
- Millburn Short Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, 2012-2013
- Counsel to Millburn Short Hills Chamber of Commerce, 2010-2012
- Practitioner Insights, offered by Thomson Reuters through WestlawNext
- Contributing Author for Legal Research Publication
Rate : $$$