Mitchell Evall assists clients with a broad spectrum of real estate matters. Mitch has extensive experience in acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, financing, development, and asset management transactions for clients that include major motion picture studios, theater chains, investment banks, real property developers, and retailers.
He has been involved with high-profile corporate relocations and development projects, and has consulted on prominent developments—in New York, and across the western and southwestern United States.
Mitch also has advised numerous national businesses on formation and wind-down activities. He is the partner-in-charge of Venable’s Los Angeles office.
- Represented the seller in the sale of a shopping center for more than $1 billion
- Represented the tenant in the leasing of approximately 1 million square feet of to-be-built office space and the concurrent purchase and sale of multiple office buildings
- Represented the tenant in the leasing of all of the office buildings in a to-be-built multi-use project
- Represented a purchaser in acquiring major office buildings and office parks
- Represented a seller in the sale of a major motion picture theater chain
- Represented an investment bank in making mezzanine and participating financing for high-end, mixed-use projects throughout the southwestern United States
- Represented the owner of a national chain of stores in exit negotiations of all of its leaseholds throughout the southwestern United States.
- J.D.Columbia University School of Law
- B.A.magna cum laudeBrandeis University
Bar Admissions : California
Community : Member and former chair, United Friends of the Children Board of Directors.
Rate : $$$$