Mitchell Feldman is member of Feldman Williams PLLC. For over 2 decades, Mitchell Lloyd Feldman, has been a civil litigator, who has worked on the defense and the plaintiff side of cases.
Over the last decade, Mr. Feldman has focused his practice representing employees and individuals. Mr. Feldman’s bench and jury trial experience includes cases involving the following: wage and hour claims, personal injuries and automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, Employment Contracts and Whistleblower Actions, and one criminal case. Mr. Feldman has handled cases throughout the state and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and cases in Connecticut, Illinois, and New York.
Mr. Feldman was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1965. He graduated from the University of South Florida in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Finance; he also earned his Juris Doctorate from Emory University, in Atlanta, Georgia in 1995.
Mr. Feldman became a member of the State Bar of Georgia in 1995 and the Florida Bar in 1996. Since 1996, he has been a practicing member of the Florida Bar, with emphasis on civil litigation throughout State and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and numerous other Federal Courts in the United States such as Illinois and New York.
Since 2009, Mr. Feldman has primarily practiced in the area of employment law, including handling national and regional class and collective actions related to the wage and hour claims in violation of state laws and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Other types of cases include shareholder and partnership disputes, LLC member disputes, employment contract disputes, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination and equal pay violations.
He has 15 years of experience in workers’ compensation cases, having handled dozens of trials before judges of compensation claims resulting in a winning track record.
Additionally, Mr. Feldman has handled appeals in these areas and others, including testifying before the First District Court of Appeal in Tallahassee Florida and the 2nd DCA in Lakeland Florida.
Mr. Feldman is married, and has 2 children. He enjoys skiing, outdoor activities, attending Tampa Buccaneers games, Lightning games, Rays Games, travel. He has also been a frequent lecturer at educational conferences throughout Florida on topics in personal injury, civil litigation and trial practice.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, J.D. – 1995
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, B.S. – 1987
- Florida, 1996
- Georgia, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 1995 – Present
- Florida Bar, Member, 1996 – Present
- Risk Insurance Management Society (RIMS), Member
- West Coast Claims Association, Member
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$