J. Mitchell Miller has more than 30 years experience in representing individuals, owners of closely held businesses, physicians and other professional associations in wealth transfer, estate planning, business planning, business taxation, retirement planning, and executive compensation matters.
Mitch’s experience has included matters involving:
- Advising clients with the design and implementation of all types of estate planning and family wealth preservation and transfer strategies.
- Advising clients on a variety of tax matters including estate, gift, generation-skipping, income, corporate, and partnership tax matters.
- Advising clients with respect to selecting choice of entity.
- Representing clients in all types of probate and property matters.
- Designing and implementing equity compensation plans and other key employee programs.
- Employment, severance, and executive compensation agreements.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1983
- B.A., Ohio State University, 1978
ADMISSIONS : Texas, Ohio
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory Council, The Catholic Foundation
- Advisory Council, Communities Foundation of Texas
- Advisory Council, The Dallas Foundation
Rate : $$$$